Travel Vaccinations in London
Here at Broadgate GP Travel Clinic, we offer a range of travel vaccinations to people living in or travelling from London. Travel vaccines are needed for a number of countries around the world to ensure you’re fully immunised against the diseases you might be at risk of.
As one of the leading travel vaccination clinic in London, we have a team of trained professionals who’ll ensure you are fully protected before you travel. No matter what type of immunisation you might need, we can provide you with it. With both appointments and a walk in service available, it’s never been more convenient to have travel vaccinations.
Our comprehensive travel vaccination service is available to people living, working and visiting the city of London. When it comes to needing travel vaccinations in London or any of the surrounding areas, be sure to book an appointment at Broadgate GP. We offer a range of standard and emergency travel vaccines.
Walk-In Travel Vaccinations in London
We offer a walk-in travel vaccination service to people in and around the London area, whether you work in the city, live here or are travelling from here; then you’ll be able to take advantage of our walk-in service. Our walk in service offers a convenient and fast service; from advice to vaccines, Broadgate GP has you covered.
Whether it be weeks in advance or more last minute travel vaccines, then why not take advantage of our walk-in service. We offer a range of travel vaccinations covering everything from Hepatitis B to Yellow Fever and many more. Visit us today and a doctor will see you as soon as they are available.
Private GP & Walk-In Centre London – Make An Appointment
What Are The Vaccination Requirements For Travel?
When travelling abroad, there are a number of vaccination requirements that you need to have carried out. The vaccinations you require will depend on the country you’re travelling to. Some of the most common we diseases and injections we offer vaccinations for are:
These are just a select few of the most popular vaccinations that we regularly administer to people in and around the London areas before they travel. We offer a range of travel vaccinations that are available by same day appointment or as part of our walk-in service.
What To Consider When Planning Travel Vaccines
Before having any type of travel vaccine there are a number of things you need to take into consideration, some of which are:
- The country you’re travelling too – Diseases are more common in some parts of the world than others. There may be particular areas in a country where you’re more at risk of contracting a certain type of disease.
- When you travel – The time of year can affect the vaccinations you’ll need such as during the rainy season.
- Where you stay – If you’re travelling to rural or remote parts of the country then you’re likely to be more at risk of contracting disease, than if you stay in the city. If you are planning a city visit but are staying in a hostel or shared accommodation, then it could put you at higher risk.
- How long you’ll be staying – The longer you stay in country the more at risk you’ll be of contracting a disease.
- Age and health – People who already suffer from pre-existing medical conditions or are simply older and have weakened immune systems will likely to be more at risk of contracting travel diseases.
- Plans during your stay – The plans you have when you travel abroad will also affect your need for travel vaccines such as if you’re on a business trip in the city or if you’re in a rural area.
- Aid workers – If you’re working in a refugee camp or your helping in a developing country then you’ll come into contact with a number of diseases.
- Medical settings – If you’re planning on working in a medical facility then you might require additional travel vaccinations when you go abroad.
- Contact with animals – Animals can carry disease so if you’re going to be working with them or will come into contact with animals when you’re abroad, then you might require a particular set of travel vaccinations.
When Do I Need To Have My Travel Immunisations?
If you’re planning on going on holiday or have already booked to go away, then it’s advisable to visit Broadgate GP at least 4-6 weeks before you travel. However, this isn’t always the case and sometimes you might be in need of travel vaccines at much shorter notice. When you need to have travel vaccinations will depend on the country you’re travelling to and the injections you’ll need. We always advise visiting us as soon as possible and then the doctor will be able to provide accurate advice and the appropriate vaccinations and medications at the correct time.
What Countries Will I Need Travel Vaccines For?
We offer travel vaccinations to people in and around the London area. There are a number of countries that recommend you have particular vaccines before you travel. These vaccinations will help to protect you against diseases you might be at risk of. Some of the countries that require might need to have travel vaccinations for are:
There are always a number of other countries throughout South America and Europe, where you might need to have a travel vaccine administered before you travel. At Broadgate GP, we recommend you book an appointment with a doctor before you travel to ensure you’re protected against everything you might be at risk of.
Why Choose Broadgate GP for Travel Vaccines?
- Specialist advice and information from trained professional
- Affordable prices
- Walk-In and appointment services available
- Vaccinations are always in stock
- Alternative travel medication is also available
- Friendly and informative team
- Emergency and last-minute travel vaccinations available
If you’re in need of travel vaccinations for your holiday, then be sure to book an appointment with Broadgate GP. We offer a professional and efficient vaccination service.
Travel Vaccinations – How Long Do They Last?
The length of time travel vaccinations last depends on the type of injection you require. Some vaccines can last anywhere from months to years before needing to have them again. If you’re unsure if you’re protected or not, then our advice is it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Our team at Broadgate GP have offered vaccination services to people throughout London for a number of years. No matter what country you might be travelling to, we understand the requirements for travelling. We offer both same day appointments and a walk-in service.
How To Get Travel Vaccinations At Broadgate GP London
If you’re based in London or any of the surrounding areas and are in need of travel vaccinations, then be sure to make Broadgate GP your first port of call. We offer a great range of appointments which are available by appointment or as part of our walk-in service. Whether you’re planning in advance or are in need of emergency travel vaccines, then you can count on Broadgate GP. Get in touch with us today and we’ll be happy to arrange an appointment. We cover everything from our London vaccinations to professional advice on travelling.