Do you need to get an STD check in London? If you do, you will understandably anxious. To keep your stress levels as low as possible, you will want fast results following an STD check in London. You’ll be pleased to know that the speed of the service we offer here at the Broadgate private sexual health clinic London Wall is hard to beat.
Latest technology – fast results
One of the advantages of private clinics is that they have the latest in terms of medical equipment and technology. That technology has made it faster to produce test results. Test results can be available as quickly as:
- Chlamydia urine test – 4/5 hours – accurate from 90 days after initial infection
- Gonorrhoea urine test – 4/5 hours – accurate from 14 days after initial infection
- Hepatitis B test – 15 minutes– accurate from 14 days after initial infection
- Hepatitis C test – 15 minutes– accurate from 90 days after initial infection
- HIV test – 60 seconds– accurate from 90 days after initial infection
- HPV swab test – 4 to 5 days
- Syphilis test – 10 minutes– accurate from 0 days after initial infection
It all depends on the individual clinic and the equipment they use as to getting these extra fast test following getting an STD check in London.
Fast results following an STD check in London how you want them
If you are looking for fast results following an STD check in London through Broadgate GP Clinic London Wall, we will communicate them to you by whatever method you prefer. If the results take longer than 15 minutes, they can be sent by email, or by text. You may however wish to telephone us and be given the results over the phone. The choice is yours.
STD checks at our walk-in clinic in London Wall
One of the big advantages with using Broadgate GP Clinic London Wall for you STD check in London is that we offer a walk-in without appointment service. You can either take advantage of this or phone ahead to make a same-day (or later) appointment by calling 020 7638 4330.